Rapid technological advancement has already stimulated hi-tech gadgets and devices and on the other side, they also enabled imperceptible and mighty software (software-enabled service) that is helping end-users with invincible and quality services. One such thing (Virtual Try-On) has proven to be a game-changer for a leading global eyewear manufacturer and supplier, Vision Direct.
In the 21st century, comfort will come with technology and hi-tech gadgets. Many of them are already operational with 4G mobile and internet technology. One such has gained grand recommendations from its customers. Media publications like Maxim, The Sydney Morning Herald, MX, and That’s Life have also heaped praises on Vision Direct for its remarkable achievement and easy comfort shopping experience. It is popularly known as Virtual Try-On technology.
What is Virtual Try-On Technology?
It is a game-changing software-enabled service that is helping a wide array of people choose their favourite sunglasses and eyeglasses. With Virtual Try-On, as users said, you can get a perfect pair of prescription glasses and buy them online in minutes.
What Vision Direct says is that it is simple and free and it helps you see what you look like wearing different designer sunglasses or eyeglasses from home. It is done in 3 easy steps online.
- Step one includes your mobile or laptop or desktop computer with a webcam to be connected to the internet and record a selfie video on the tool.
- Step 2 enables the software to automatically analyze the recorded selfie video and determine the right frames for your face shape.
- Step 3 allows you to try virtually any glass in the inventory and buy it instantly with a check-out option.
You can also use the Virtual Try-On tool to select the right frame and glass for your relatives and friends.
Exciting benefits with Virtual Try-On tool on Prescription Glasses for Kids
If your optician has advised your kids of a new prescription, then it is crucial to do it at the earliest. Terms related to vision or eyesight or eyeglasses may bewilder you however, this guide will help you choose the right glasses for your kids.
As the Virtual Try-On tool is gaining notice around the world, its benefits are also as tempting as its design and quality. But beware of poor and substandard products that have caused havoc in the offline and online marketplace.
- You get a biggy 2-year warranty with every glass you buy online with the Virtual Try-On tool.
- You get a 100-day return policy with express shipping and delivery service.
- With AfterPay Installment and Seniors Card Discount service, the deal becomes more favourable and compelling.
- Customized lenses are provided with prescription glasses.
- They are available with exciting colour combinations and designs.
5 Best Prescription Glasses to Buy Online For Kids With Virtual Try-On Tool
Before buying prescription eyeglasses you must adhere to the best shopping experience, fast delivery, and budget-friendly conditions. As an eyeglass enthusiast, we have listed down 5 top-selling prescription glasses for kids that you can buy online with the invincible Virtual Try-On tool.
|Sl. No.||Prescription Eyeglass For Kids||Specifications||Rating|
|1||Ray-Ban Junior RY1554 3616||Frame Shape: Oval Frame Style: Full Rim Frame Material: Plastic Lens Material: Customizable||9.4/10|
|2||SmartBuy Kids Jukesc K6||Frame Shape: Square Frame Style: Full Rim Frame Material: Acetate Lens Material: Customizable||9.3/10|
|3||Nike 5509 Kids 010||Frame Shape: Rectangle Frame Style: Full Rim Frame Material: Acetate Lens Material: Customizable||9.3/10|
|4||SmartBuy Kids Little Eleanor PK10L||Frame Shape: Square Frame Style: Full Rim Frame Material: Plastic Lens Material: Customizable||9.2/10|
|5||Lacoste L3803B Kids 444||Frame Shape: Rectangle Frame Style: Full Rim Frame Material: Acetate Lens Material: Customizable||9.4/10|